Women’s Hairdressing Level 3 Diploma at City College Coventry
This course will give you the chance to extend your practical skills together with developing your artistic abilities. It provides you with an excellent opportunity to progress into supervisory positions within the industry. You’ll work all year towards the Summer show where you’ll be expected to help orgainse a proper catwalk show.
Subjects you study include:
- Health and Safety
- Promotion and Selling
- Promoting Additional Services
- Consultation Services
- Creative Cutting and Styling Techniques
- Dressing Long Hair Skills
- Colour and Colour Correction Services
- Perming using a variety of techniques
- Photo Shoot
- Catwalk Hair
- Show Hair
- Creating Hair WEFTS
This course is a Study Programme which consists of:
- Vocational Qualification
- Work Experience
* If you have not already achieved a GCSE pass at grade C or above in English and Maths you will study Maths and/ or English as an integral part of your college programme.
You must be working in the hairdressing industry 12 hours plus per week or more.
4 GCSEs at Grade C or above including one in English or maths.
Relevant Level 2 qualification at Merit Level with GCSE/Level 2 in English & maths. If you have a Pass grade you will complete an additional assessment to check course suitability.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City College Coventry directly.