French at The Langley Academy
The AS course will cover:
- Media: TV, advertising and communication technology
- Popular culture: cinema, music and fashion/trends
- Healthy living/lifestyle: sport/exercise, health and well-being and holidays
- Family /relationships: relationships within the family, friendships and marriage/partnerships.
The A2 course will cover:
- Environment: pollution, energy and protecting the planet
- The multi-cultural society: immigration, integration and racism
- Contemporary social issues: wealth and poverty, law and order and the impact of scientific and technological progress
- Cultural topic: the study of a target language speaking region/community or the study of a period of 20th century history from a target language-speaking country/community or the study of a novelist/dramatist/poet from a target language-speaking country/community or the study of a director/architect/musician/painter from a target language-speaking country/ community.
GCSE French B
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The Langley Academy directly.
Last updated date: 29 May 2014