Plumbing Level 1 Diploma at Bridgwater College
This course is designed for full-time students who wish to gain a basic understanding of plumbing and heating, before entering the industry as an apprentice.
The course will focus on a range of basic plumbing theory and practices including:
- Pipe bending and types of jointing
- Basic maintenance on taps and valves
- Rainwater systems and maintenance
- Basin and wc installation and maintenance.
- Health and safety
- Environmental awareness
- GCSEs D – E grade
- Interest within the plumbing industry
You will complete a range of basic practical tasks and portfolio.
Possible progression on to the Level 2 Plumbing Diploma or Apprenticeship.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bridgwater College directly.