Level 3 Diploma in Complementary Therapies at Coleg Sir Gar
- Provides training in a wide range of therapy skills.
- Develops skills on paying clients to enhance practical ability.
- Leads to fully qualified practitioner status at Level 3.
- Provides a work placement to establish links with industry.
- Provides an opportunity to improve literacy skills.
This is a one year professional level course that will give you both qualifications and experience in a range of complementary therapies including Body Massage, Aromatherapy and Reflexology. The practical nature of the qualification will fully equip you for work in the complementary therapy industry.
Level 2 Diploma in Complementary Therapy or a good standard of general education for mature students.
Portfolio, case studies, multiple choice test papers and practical observation.
Health farms, Cruise ships, Beauty Salons, Health Spa, Self Employed, Mobile Therapist, further training in Stone massage, Indian Head Massage, Nutrition Therapy, Sports Massage.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.