Electrical Installation Diploma Level 1 at City of Bristol College
This qualification is a basic craft introduction to the electrical industry with both knowledge and practical elements. Most of your study time will be practical.
- Basic electrical wiring and installation skills
- Testing and fault finding
-Calculation of components and safe working practices
You must have:
- Range of qualifications which should include at least 3 GCSEs at grade D or above, including English and maths
- The College’s initial assessment at Level 1 or above
- Demonstrate a high degree of enthusiasm and a commitment to succeed and prepare effectively for employment
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City of Bristol College directly.