Light Vehicle Repair Principles IMIAL Level 2 Subsidiary Diploma at Carshalton College
The IMIAL Level 2 Extended Diploma in Light Vehicle Repair Principles continues to be recognised as a leading qualification and a measure of excellence.
Those that complete the course will not only have a first class knowledge of all aspects of the Motor Vehicle trade from a practical viewpoint but also a thorough theoretical knowledge, essential for those intending to proceed to a responsible management position or design, production and testing roles.
- Motor Vehicle Practical.
- Motor Vehicle Theory.
- Carry out routine maintenance.
- Remove and replace engine units and components.
- Chassis units and components
- Vehicle Mathematics Level 2
- Vehicle Science Level 2
- ICT for Vehicle Repair Level 2
- Vehicle Electrical and Electronic Principles Level 2
Four GCSEs at grades A - C to include, Maths, Science and English, or you will have successfully completed a Level 2 Diploma at Merit Grade and have a tutor recommendation.
- 85% Attendance
- Completion of current course
- Completion of G3 assignment
- Reference from course tutor (including good behaviour and punctuality)
Fees are not normally paid by 16 to 18 year olds.
An Apprenticeship programme, if entry requirements are met from previous course or Level 3 Extended Diploma.
Students are required to supply their own work boots and overalls.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Carshalton College directly.