Hairdressing VRQ Level 3 at City of Bristol College
The learner will complete a series of core modules and a selection of optional modules.
- Monitoring of procedures to safely control work operations
- Creative hair styling and dressing
- Provide hairdressing consultation services
- Developing and your creativity and enhancing hairdressing skills
- Advising and consulting with clients
- Creative hair cut using a combination of techniques
- Creating a variety of permed effects
- 4 GCSEs at grade C or above including English and/or maths, or working towards Level 2 Functional Skills
- Hairdressing Level 2
- Total commitment
- Record of achievement showing excellent attendance and punctuality
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City of Bristol College directly.