Customer Service Level 3 Apprenticeship at Richard Huish College
Keeping customers happy, maintaining customer loyalty, ensuring repeat business whilst encouraging customers to sell the merits of your organisation to their friends, relations and colleagues, is an aspiration of the majority of businesses. The most eff ective means to achieve this is ensuring your organisation delivers excellent customer service.
Competent and confi dent customer facing staff are the key to organisations remaining competitive and maintaining/ increasing profi t. Customer service should be a priority in every successful organisation; therefore the Customer Service NVQ Certifi cate has been designed for all industries.
- Demonstrate understanding of customer service
- Demonstrate understanding of the rules that impact on improvements in customer service.
Optional Units (made up of a specific theme)
- Impression and image handling problems
- Delivery development and improvement.
Examples of Customer Service optional units include:
- Use customer service as a competitive tool
- Organise the promotion of additional services or products to customers
- Organise the delivery of reliable customer service
- Improve the customer relationship
- Monitor and solve customer service problems
- Process customer service complaints
- Lead a team to improve customer service
- Monitor the quality of customer service transactions.
It is suitable for candidates who are:
- Employed in particular customer service and administrative job roles
- Working in a customer service environment
- Providing service to customers
The Customer Service NVQ level 3 is aimed at candidates who will be delivering and managing service and will be accountable within their area. Candidates will be working without direct supervision or on their own, perhaps in a commercial customer service environment. It is suitable for candidates who:
- Can influence customer service development at work
- Use the organisation’s rules and systems flexibly to deliver good service
- Question the way things are done and suggest improvements
- Have good communication skills and a wide knowledge of what to do, who to see and where to go to get things done for the customer
- Are aware of commercial or other pressures facing the organisation/business.
All Advanced Apprentices will be required to complete the components listed below in addition to the NVQ Diploma:
- Technical Certificate Level 3 in Customer Service
- Advanced principles of customer service
- Customer service in context
- Functional Skills: Maths Level 2 & English Level 2
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities Work Book
The NVQ Diploma will be carried out in your workplace. All other Advanced Apprenticeship requirements will be completed at Huish Business School through day release. Duration - approximately 15 to 18 months.
You can contact the business team on 01823 320863 or email@example.com.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Richard Huish College directly.