Plumbing Level 3 Diploma at The City of Liverpool College
- Design Portfolio
- Advanced Cold Water Module and assessment.
- Advanced Hoy Water Module and assessment.
- Advanced Sanitation Module and assessment.
- Electrical module and assessment.
- Gas unit, with site based evidence.
- Environmental unit, assessed in house.
Entry requirements. Applicants will need to have GCSE grades A*-C in Maths, English and a Science subject. They will also need to pass a BPEC assessment. All students will need to wear appropriate protective equipment in the workshops, including safety boots and overalls. There is a need to supply site based evidence; therefore you need to be employed as a plumber in the industry.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The City of Liverpool College directly.