Studies in Enterprise and Entrepreneurship - BTEC Level 3 at Coleg Sir Gar
- This new qualification developed in association with Peter Jones (Dragon's Den) develops necessary knowledge and skills and will give the learners confidence, motivation and communication skills essential for an Entrepreneur and an employee.
- Nationally recognised qualifications for business and for progression to higher education.
- Assessed through coursework, assignments and a variety of activities.
- Provides an excellent foundation for a range of careers in business and entrepreneurship.
- Learners also undertake the Further Education Welsh Baccalaureate Advanced Level and Essential Skills.
This is a practical work related course which provides the learner with the opportunity to develop knowledge, understanding and skills in a range of subject areas relating to entrepreneurship. Students learn by completing projects and assignments based on realistic workplace situations.
Normally students 16 - 19 years of age will require either a minimum 4 GCSEs at grade C or above, a First Diploma in Business, NVQ Level 2 in an appropriate subject or an equivalent qualification is also acceptable. Entry for mature students without formal qualifications is at the discretion of the Head of Curriculum Area.
The course is assessed through coursework, assignments, projects, examinations, case studies and practical activities.
This course provides an excellent basis for progression to higher level qualifications such as degrees or higher national diplomas or to opportunities in entrepreneurship.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.