Building Craft Occupations (Multi-Skills) Level 1 Certificate at Easton & Otley College
The Level 1 Certificate in Building Crafts Occupations is designed to give a foundation approach to construction qualifications and prepare learners to enter the industry in their chosen craft.
It has been specifically developed for delivery in a training environment using simulated conditions, and the test(s) are based on the learner demonstrating their knowledge and skills through the completion of all the requirements of the qualification.
The course is run as a full time course comprising of a three day week for thirty six weeks.
The qualification comprises:
Mandatory Theory unit(s)
- Handle and store construction materials and components
- Fix construction components
- Mix construction materials
- Cut, lay and fix construction components
- Apply finishing materials
- Set out for construction components
Synoptic practical assignments in
- Plaster boarding.
- Painting and Decorating.
- Ceramic Tiling.
Multiple choice unit end tests.
- There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification.
- However we ask that potential students have a keen interest in Construction and we must ensure that learners have the potential and opportunity to successfully gain the qualification.
Progression is to the learners chosen level 1 vocational qualification.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Easton & Otley College directly.