Uniformed Public Services BTEC Level 2 Diploma at Lambeth College
You will study the following topics:
- Adventurous activities and teamwork
- Land navigation by map and compass
- Improving health and fitness for entry to the uniformed public services
- Developing public service skills
- Employment in the uniformed public services
- Career planning and research
You will be required to complete a College initial and diagnostic assessment and have an interview.
In the assessment you will need to achieve a minimum of Level 1 in English or Maths.
You will be expected to have 4 GCSEs at D grade or above, or an equivalent vocational qualification at Level 1, and have a commitment to study Maths and English to Level 2.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Lambeth College directly.