Working in Travel and Tourism Level 2 Diploma at Banbury and Bicester College
Do you want to work in Travel and Tourism? Do you want to progress your study to a Level 3 Travel and Tourism course? This one-year course
enables you to do both by providing the perfect foundation year.
This course focuses on three key areas:
• Practical skills in Travel and Tourism: You will be working alongside Level 3 Travel and Tourism students gaining the essential skills needed to thrive in this competitive industry.
• Workskills and Employability: You will develop core skills in communication, project management and studentship. These skills will make you more employable and enable you to achieve on Level 3 if you choose to progress.
• English and Maths: To maximise your employment and progression opportunities, you will retake English and Maths qualifications (if you did not achieve grade C or above at GCSE).
In addition, the course team will mentor you at the end of the course to help you progress onto Level 3 or into employment.
• develop practical skills for Travel and Tourism
• develop and run projects
• improve your confidence and communication skills
• gain on-the-job skills through industry placements
4 GCSEs grade D (including English & maths) and/or a completed Level 1 award
If you are interested in a level 2 programme and have alternative qualifications you would like us to consider please contact us with your details. Applicants will be invited to attend an interview and complete an internal assessment.
The Level 2 Working in Travel and Tourism is designed to improve your employment prospects and enable you to progress to the Level 3 Extended Diploma in Travel and Tourism.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Banbury and Bicester College directly.