Business OCR Cambridge Technical Level 3 Introductory Diploma at The Latimer Arts College
- It will provide you with the opportunity to develop the essential knowledge and independent study skills necessary for higher education and/or employment.
- You will gain a broad understanding of business and then be able to study selected areas in more depth.
- You will learn through your own research and investigation; vital for progression onto university or employment.
- If you would like to progress to a career in Business or take a degree course in Business Management or related subjects such as Economics, Accounting, Travel and Tourism, Marketing or Events Management.
- The business environment – includes the different types of business and how they are influenced by the wider environment.
- Business resources – this unit looks at how a range of resources including human, physical, technological and financial resources are used in business.
- There are four additional units and they will be chosen from a number of optional units such as: Business Accounting, Human Resource Management, Recruitment and Selection, Marketing, Website Design, Career Planning, and Project Management.
- There are no external examinations in this course. All units are assessed by assignments which are set and marked internally and then moderated by OCR.
- This qualification is graded: Pass, Merit, Distinction, Distinction* and carries UCAS points.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The Latimer Arts College directly.