Customer Service Advanced Apprenticeship - Level 3 at Redcar & Cleveland College
This Apprenticeship provides evidence of competence of undertaking a customer service role and involves bringing about permanent improvements in service delivery that benefit customers and the organisation for which they work.
Apprenticeship Framework comprises:
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Customer Service.
- EDI L3 Certificate in Customer Service.
- Key Skills/Functional Skills.
Mandatory units for NVQ Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service are:
- Demonstrate understanding of Customer Service
- Demonstrate understanding of the rules that impact on improvements on customer service.
Further credits must be achieved from a range of optional units.
Mandatory units for EDI Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service are:
- Principles of customer service delivery.
- Developing and improving the customer service process.
Advanced Apprentices, with support and opportunities in the workplace, can progress onto:
- A range of Customer Service and other Professional Qualifications.
- A range of Customer Service, Contact Centre, Business related and other undergraduate programmes.
With additional training, Advanced Apprentices may be able to progress in their careers to roles including Senior Customer Service Supervisor, Customer Service Manager, and a range of other senior Customer Service related roles.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Redcar & Cleveland College directly.