Aspire to Outdoor and Active Leisure at Great Yarmouth College
This course offers an introduction to a healthy, active lifestyle and outdoor activities. Classroom sessions will develop your Maths & English, they will also focus on your study and employability skills.
- Gain and develop important life and industry skills
- Great links with key public services
- Chances to take part in adventurous activities and trips
- Gain additional transferable qualifications
- Well experienced and supportive staff
You will need to have 4 GCSEs at grade D-G
You can progress to the Outdoor and Active Leadership course, an apprenticeship or a traineeship
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Great Yarmouth College directly.