Business Studies A Level at Drapers' Academy
Business Studies offers you the chance to learn about today’s increasingly complex and challenging business environment.
During the course you will develop a wider understanding of real life business scenarios whilst incorporating the theory behind how businesses operate and the factors affecting business success. During the course you will gain valuable skills such as creativity, problem solving and team work.
It is preferred that all candidates have a B in GCSE Business Studies, however students who have not studied Business Studies previously need a C in English and Maths GCSE.
- What is business?
- Managers, leadership and decision making.
- Decision making to improve marketing, operational financial and human resources performance.
- Analysing the strategic position of a business.
- Choosing strategic direction.
- Strategic methods: how to pursue strategies.
- Managing strategic change.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Drapers' Academy directly.