Business Improvement Techniques Level 2 Diploma at CSM Training
Employees involved in business improvement within a team who wish to have their business improvement competencies assessed for certification purposes. New employees who have undertaken business improvement training and are now acquiring experience within a team and wish to demonstrate their competencies for assessment purposes.
Around 16 – 20 weeks, but the exact timescale will be agreed at the initial planning meeting.
The main units are:
- Unit 301 complying with statutory regulations and organisational safety requirements
- Unit 202 Contributing to Effective Team Working
- Unit 203 Contributing to the application of workplace organisation techniques
- Unit 204 Contributing to the application of continuous improvement techniques (Kaizen) Unit 205 Contributing to the development of visual management systems
There are also a number of units that will be chosen at the initial planning meeting. An example of the optional units are:
- Unit 207 Contributing to carrying out lead time analysis
- Unit 208 Carrying out set-up reduction techniques
- Unit 209 Carrying out autonomous maintenance
- Unit 210 Contributing to the application of problem solving techniques
- Unit 211 Carrying out flow process analysis
On completion of this qualification, candidates may progress with the level 3 Diploma in Business Improvement Techniques, into employment or onto another qualification such as:
- Level 2 Certificate in Business and Administration
- Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Certificate in Team Leading
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact CSM Training directly.