Engineering Level 3 Extended Diploma at South Essex College
This course will give you a broad knowledge of engineering as preparation for employment or higher education.
Completing this course will give you an Edexcel BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Engineering.
System ref: #3886
- health and safety in the engineering workplace
- communications for engineering technicians
- engineering project
- mathematics for engineering technicians
- mechanical principles and applications
- electrical and electronic principles
- maths and English
- two GCSEs at grade C or above including science, in addition to maths at grade four or above and English at grade four or above, or
- four GCSEs at grade C or above, including maths, English and science, or
- Engineering Level 2 Extended Certicate, maths at grade four or above and English at grade four or above, or equivalent
- successful attendance at interview event and satisfactory references
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment
- higher education at university or college, including our HNC General Engineering at University Centre Thurrock
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Essex College directly.