Art & Design AS & A Level at Foxford School and Community Arts College
A broad based course exploring practical and critical/contextual work in one or more areas of study, for example, drawing, painting, mixed-media, sculpture, ceramics, installation, printmaking, Photoshop/ illustration and photography.
Students will receive training on:-
- Observational skills and techniques.
- Experimenting with medium.
- Understanding other artists work and relating it to self-directed study.
- How to record and develop a series of ideas in a sketchbook
- How to curate and execute an exhibition.
5 x A*-C grades at GCSE
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Foxford School and Community Arts College directly.