Engineering (Land Based Technology) - Level 2 at Askham Bryan College
This well established qualification is recognised by industry as demonstrating the technical capability to work in the land-based technology and agricultural engineering sectors.
• Service and repair of various types of land-based equipment
• Applying mechanical principles
• Material preparation - shaping and assembling
• Maintenance of tools and equipment
• Thermal joining and cutting processes
• Work experience
• Aspects of land-based machinery operation
• English and maths
Level 2 Study Programmes:
Usually at least 4 GCSEs at grade 3 (old GCSE grade D) or above to include two from Maths, English and Science with at least a grade 2 (old GCSE grade E) in the remaining subject. Alternatively a suitable Level 1 vocational qualification with English and Maths at Level 1.
Ongoing assessment through assignment work and formal controlled assessment where applicable.
For financial information please contact Student enquiries on 01904 772211 or email email@example.com
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.