CDM Construction Regs 2007 Awareness at The Construction Skills People Ltd
This briefing is aimed at any person(s) who is involved in construction work or any person(s) requiring an update of the CDM Regulations 2007.
To provide all parties involved in construction with an understanding of the new CDM Regulations 2007 and the practicalities of its application. The briefing is designed to give delegates an overview of the legal framework and its relationship to construction activities.
- An understanding of the general principles and philosophy of CDM
- Interpretation and application of the regulations and ACoP
- The background and requirements for the new regulations including changes and emphasis.
- Duties, roles and responsibilities covered by CDM Regulations 2007
- Achieving compliance and the principles of prevention.
- Definition’s of competence and training
- Contractors competence
- Pre-construction information
- Communication & co-operation on site
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The Construction Skills People Ltd directly.