Site Carpentry Level 2 Diploma at Harlow College
This level 2 programme will enable you to develop and hone your skills in the craft of site carpentry and will enable you to experience all aspects of the craft both on and off the job. Upon successful completion of your framework you will hold all qualifications to the expected industrial standard. You will also gain the opportunity to progress onto an advanced apprenticeship in site carpentry.
- Carry out first fix flooring and roofing
- Principles of building in construction
- Carry out first fix frames, partitions and stairs
- Carry out second fixing operations
- Carry out carpentry maintenance
- Set up and operate a circular saw
Successful completion of level 1, proven good attendance and a good reference from your tutor.
- Practical phase tests
- Multiple choice exams
You will need to provide safety boots, measuring tape, stationery, textbook, basic drawing equipment.
- Level 2 in other trades
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Harlow College directly.