Plumbing and Heating NVQ Level 2 Diploma at Intaplumb Limited
This industry recognised qualification is aimed at those seeking a career as a Plumber or Heating Engineer and is the main component of the official 'Apprenticeship in Plumbing' framework.
It is aimed at those employed and working within the Plumbing and Heating sector as apprentices, mates or trainees. This qualification can only be achieved by learners gaining relevant 'on-site' experience within the industry.
The NVQ L.2 Diploma qualification at Intaplumb is programmed over a 24 month period, attendance is 1 day per week and courses start in September and January.
The Intaplumb learning program consists of a mixture of tutor led practical training activities and structured knowledge based classroom learning.
Applicants must be:
- Aged 16+ at the start of the program
- Fully employed within the Plumbing and Heating sector
- Approved by JTL after successfully completing the application process and aptitude tests
- Fully supported by an employer for the duration of the program
Upon successful completion of the NVQ Level 2 Diploma, learners can progress to:
- NVQ Level 3 (6189-31,32,33,34) Diploma in Domestic Plumbing and Heating program Plus an option fuel route unit including:
- Gas (Domestic) supply and appliances
- Oil (Domestic) supply and appliances
- Solid Fuel (Domestic) supply and appliances
- Environmental Technologies (Solar hot water, Heat pumps, Rainwater Harvesting etc)
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Intaplumb Limited directly.