Biology A level at Wolfreton School
Through this course you will develop many essential skills including critical thinking, processing and evaluating data, commenting on reliability, accuracy and validity of data and designing your own investigations. Topics studied are:
- Biology and Molecules
- Organisms Exchange Substances With Their Environment
- Genetic Information, Variation and Relationship Between Organisms
- Energy Transfers In and Between Organisms
- Organisms Respond to Changes in Their Internal and External Environments
- Genetic, Populations, Evolutions and Ecosystems
- The Control of Gene Expression
100% Exam (plus practical endorsement).
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Wolfreton School directly.