Applied Law BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma at Ifield Community College
Year 1 and Year 2
- Unit 1 Dispute Solving in the Legal System
- Unit 2 Understanding Law Making
- Unit 3 Aspects of Legal Liability
- Unit 4 Unlawful Homicide and Police Powers
- Unit 5 Aspects of Property Offences and Police Powers
- Unit 6 Contract Law
To study a Level 3 subject the prospective student must have at least 5 GCSE A*-C grades including a C in English Language and Mathematics.
This course is assessed through 100% coursework.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Ifield Community College directly.