French at Trinity Catholic College
Why study French?
"It is estimated that 1 in 5 UK companies is losing business because of language barriers."
- French is spoken in Belgium, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Québec and numerous countries in Africa and the Caribbean, as well as in France.
- French is usually the second foreign language learned in continental Europe and is one of the two official languages of the European Union.
- The French are our nearest neighbours and we have close historical ties with them.
- France is one of Britain’s most important trading partners.
- All employers value language skills.
- French is the language most in demand by employers.
Five GCSE passes at grade C or above, including French, at Higher Level.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Trinity Catholic College directly.