CIEH Level 3 Award in Fire Safety Risk Assessment and Control at RSP Safety Services Ltd
Who should attend ?
Company owners, managers, supervisors and premises technicians in low- or normal-risk premises, but it will be equally beneficial to any other personnel contributing to the fire risk assessment process
Why you should attend ?
Under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, there is a duty on every employer to make a suitable and sufficient assessment of the fire risks in the workplace, and identify the general fire precautions needed to comply with the Order
What you will learn ?
A thorough understanding of the formal fire risk assessment process for non-complex premises and includes information of fire hazards and the risks they pose, fire safety precautions and management activities that are necessary to ensure that fire risk is adequately controlled
Successful completion of the training programme and assessment will enable you to:
- Conduct a fire safety checklist
- Conduct a fire risk assessment in a low- or normal-risk premises
- Organise and implement a fire risk assessment programme or contribute to an existing programme
- Participate in the identification of specific fire safety training needs
- Assist your employer in meeting legal requirements and promote improved standards of fire safety
- Self-evaluate your knowledge and skills, and to seek help where necessary
Draft fire risk assessment based on your own work environment
Certificate, assessment and course book
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact RSP Safety Services Ltd directly.