Performing and Production Arts Level 3 ExtendedDiploma at Hertford Regional College
- Learn exciting performance skills
- Rehearsal and perform a variety of techniques and styles
- Perform in productions to public audiences
- You will study a range of performance skills such as Musical Theatre, Jazz Dance, Acting Techniques, Developing Voice, Performing Arts Business, Historical Context, Ballet and The Healthy Performer.
- You will develop your performance techniques via skills workshops, rehearsals and full public productions.
- All students will perform in at least 3 shows a year.
- Have completed the Year 1 Diploma
- Demonstrate interest and potential by participating in a practical workshop audition
You will be assessed through a mix of practical performances in class and in productions as well as written course work. Functional skills tests are online.
Free to those under 19 on 31st August 2016. If you are 19 or over on 31st August 2016, have been a permanent resident in the EU for the last three years, and are a fee paying new entrant you will pay £1500 tuition fee (this was the fee for 2015/16 and could be subject to change for 2016/17). However, fee paying students continuing on the same course for a second year will be charged £1500 tuition fee (this was the fee for 2015/16 and could be subject to change for 2016/17). You will be required to pay an administration fee, exam fees, kit fee, materials fee and an Awarding Body Registration fee if applicable. For these costs please contact our Information Centre.
You will have the technical skills and diverse performance experience for:
- Higher Education - a Foundation Degree or Honours Degree in a performing discipline
- Continued training at an Academy of Acting/Dance School
- Employment within the performing arts sector
You will need a uniform hooded top. You will be issued with a kit list on enrolment. The kit and trip cost is £85.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Hertford Regional College directly.