Applied Science BTEC 90 Credit Diploma at Haringey Sixth Form Centre
Our Level 3 BTEC Applied Science is a wide study of science and scientific principals. It’s a good taste of Applied Science and supports a career in Science.
You will study:
- Fundamentals of science
- Scientific investigation & practical techniques
- Using science in the workplace (work experience unit)
- Physiology of the human body
- Microbiology, biochemistry & biomedical science
- Chemical analysis, periodicity and organic chemistry
Four GCSEs A*-C including Maths or English or Level 2 Diploma at Merit or Distinction and GCSE grade A* - C in English and Maths.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Haringey Sixth Form Centre directly.