Construction Skills (City & Guilds) Extended Certificate at Acorn Training Consultants
This course is designed to give you the chance to learn and develop practical skills, which will which prepare you for a career in the construction industry.
This programme is ideal for people who are not afraid of hard work, enjoy working in a practical environment and are willing to get their hands dirty.
- Gain practical experience within the construction industry
- Develop brickwork and blockwork skills
- Develop painting and decorating skills
- Understand how to prepare surfaces
- Learn about health and safety in the construction industry
- Identify career opportunities within the construction industry
- Complete a one week paid work experience placement*
- Develop employability skills
- Receive help with CVs, job applications, preparing for interviews and career planning
- Improve your Maths and English skills
- Move onto a Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Find employment in the construction industry
- Further education at Level 2
- Painter and Decorator
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Acorn Training Consultants directly.