GCSE Science at Buckinghamshire UTC
GCSEs are recognised by employers in all areas as a measure of your educational achievements. The qualification mainly involves studying the theory of a subject, combined with some investigative work.
What Will I LearnWithin this course, you will cover theory from Biology, Chemistry and Physics and how it relates to your everyday lives.
- Biology Keeping Healthy
- Nerves and Hormones
- Control in Plants
- the Use and abuse of Drugs
- Interdependence and Adaptation
- Energy and biomass in food chains
- Waste materials from plants and animals
- Genetic variation and its control
Previous grade D in science or by informal interview.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Buckinghamshire UTC directly.