Construction - Apprenticeship in Plumbing and Heating level 2 at Kirklees College, Huddersfield Centre
Continuous practical assessments in the workshop environment involve collecting and evaluating evidence that demonstrates achievement and outcomes within each unit. Underpinning theory knowledge sessions supporting the practical assessments and activities are delivered alongside practical activities
The apprenticeship covers:
• Health and Safety
• Science principles in plumbing and heating
• Pipework fabrication processes and techniques
• Domestic cold water system installation and maintenance
• Domestic hot water system installation and maintenance
• Domestic central heating system installation and maintenance
• Above ground drainage
• Understand electrical systems within building services engineering
• Maths and English at level two unless previously achieved
• ICT at level 1
• On-screen multi-choice assessments for all units
• Practical assessments.
• Portfolio of performance evidence
Level 3 Apprenticeship Plumbing and Heating.
Contact the college, tel: 01484 437070 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.