Biology A2 level at Malmesbury School
- Biological molecules
- Exchange with environment
- Genetic information
- Energy transfers
- Response to changes in environment
- The control of gene expression
All assessment by external exams
- A2 Biology 1 7402/1 (testing topics 1-4)
- A2 Biology 2 7402/2 (testing topics 5-8)
- A2 Biology 3 7402/3 (testing topics 1-8 Synoptic)
All written examinations are taken in the summer series of Year 13.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Malmesbury School directly.