Creative & Digital Media Advanced Level Apprenticeship at Wirral Metropolitan College
This apprenticeship is designed for applicants who are in paid employment within Creative Media, to achieve the theory and practical elements of the qualifications which recognise the skills they gain in the workplace.
- Certificate in Creative and Digital Media (QCF) Level 3 (Knowledge)
- Diploma in Creative and Digital Media (QCF) Level 3 (Competence)
- Functional Skills in English Level 2
- Functional Skills in Mathematics Level 2
- Functional Skills in ICT Level 2
- Employee Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Apprentices must be in paid employment of at least 30 hours per week. Apprenticeships where the Apprentice is working and studying for less than 30 hours per week are by exception only. In any circumstances the Apprentice must not work for less than 16 hours per week.
If English is not your first language, you may need an assessment before enrolling on this course. T
Apprentices will be able to progress to further employment, self-employment or furtherstudy.
Are you aged 16-18?
Study programmes are full-time courses for 16-18 year olds which include:
- A qualification such as BTEC Extended Diploma
- Meaningful work experience or preparation for work
- English and maths, if you don't already have GCSE grade A*-C in English and maths already
- Non-study activities such as tutorials, voluntary work, fund-raising/charity work, sport or trips
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Wirral Metropolitan College directly.