Level 3+ Pathway (Fast Track) at University Technical College Norfolk
3 Option choices from:
- A-Level Biology
- A-Level Business
- A-Level Chemistry
- A-Level Computing
- A-Level Further Mathematics
- A-Level Geography
- A-Level Mathematics
- A-Level Physics
Further A-Level choices will be available subject to demand
- Technical Challenges: working closely with local employers to solve real world problems
- Skill Development eg. welding
- Other Activities eg. 3D Design and Print, Animation, App Development, Coding, Duke of Edinburgh Award, Model Making, Music, Sport etc.
- Private Study
Suitable for students expecting to achieve 8 A*-B grades in August 2014 with B grades in Mathematics and Science.
- Single Award Level 3 BTEC Engineering (incorporating various optional unit choices)
Work Based Placements
All students studying at UTC Norfolk will undertake work experience.The purpose of work experience is to give students an understanding of the working environment and an insight into a variety of engineering industries and related careers. Students also often find seeing how their academic and practical learning is applied in the workplace very useful for their studies.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact University Technical College Norfolk directly.