Hairdressing - Advanced Apprenticeship - Level 3 - NVQ - Diploma at Dimensions Training Solutions
This hairdressing qualification is available to individuals in the hairdressing industry, who have experience within the sector. The hairdressing course consists of practical application and development of knowledge. In addition to this, learners are required
to complete functional skills in both numeracy and literacy. Learners can access this hairdressing qualification at any point throughout the year.
Learners must attend Dimensions Hairdressing Academy for both theory and practical aspects of the hairdressing qualification. Reviews of learning are conducted in the learners employment base.
This covers a wide range of topics relevant to the hairdressing industry . Learners undertaking this hairdressing qualification will develop higher level of technical skills and knowledge.
NVQ LEVEL 3 HAIRDRESSING - SUMMARY OF UNITS
Mandatory Units (all must be completed)
- G22 - Monitor procedures to safely control work operations
- G18 - Promote additional products or services to clients
- G21 - Provide hairdressing consultation services
- GH16- Creatively cut hair using a combination of techniques
- Plus 5 Optional Units - Only 1 of which may be chosen from Option Group 2 Units, but all 5 Optional Units can be chosen from Group 1 Units, if desired
Optional Group 1 Units
- GH19 - Creatively style and dress hair
- GH21 - Develop and enhance your creative hairdressing skills
- GH20- Creatively dress long hair
- GH18 - Provide colour correction services
- GH22- Create a variety of permed effects
- GH17 - Colour hair using a variety of techniques
- GH23 - Provide creative hair extension services
Optional Group 2 Units
- G10 - Support customer service improvements
- G11 - Contribute to the financial effectiveness of the business
- H32 - Contribute to the planning and implementation of promotional activities
A total of 9 units must be achieved to gain a full level 3 qualification.
Applicants for this hairdressing course must hold a Hairdressing NVQ Level 2. Learners must also complete an initial assessment in both numeracy and literacy, to ensure that they have the required Level 2 functional skills capability.
Learners will be observed by a nominated assessor throughout the hairdressing qualification, until competent. Knowledge is assessed by completion of written test papers, oral questioning, and assignments.
There are no costs to the applicant.
Many of our learners have progressed from an Hairdressing Apprenticeship to an Hairdressing Advanced Apprenticeship then gone on to own their own salon and even work within the Hairdressing Industry as a Work Based Learning Assessor or Tutor.
We are currently operating at a 75% success rate for Advanced Apprenticeships which is above the national average for our sector.
haiess, hair training, hairdressing training courses, hairdressing training, hairdressing course, hairdressing courses, hairdressing nvq, nvq, nvq hairdressing, course, hairdressing level 1, hairdressing level 2, hairdressing level 2, nvq coursesrdr
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Dimensions Training Solutions directly.