Creative Media Production BTEC First Level 2 Extended Certificate/Diploma at Exeter College
This practical course will develop your technical skills and experience in a variety of media products, professional equipment and creative activities.
- Analyse media products and present research on media techniques
- Produce work in the TV studio, as well as in animation and advertising and create music video- Visit media companies and events
- Work in our purpose built Centre for Creative
- Industries building using industry standard
- production equipment, including HD equipment
- Develop transferable skills in communication, writing, team work, problem solving and creativity
You will be assessed on a portfolio of evidence created on practical and written assignments, with short exams for functional skills.
You need four GCSEs at grade D or above or Level 1 qualification at a pass and a strong interest in the media and would like to get hands on experience in making films.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Exeter College directly.