Business BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma at South Wirral High School
This course is open to students who prefer independent learning and research based activities. You will study six units of work, which are all assessed through coursework. There is no exam.
You may have a clear idea of what you want to do when you have completed your formal education, or you may still be considering you future. When you eventually begin your chosen career, one thing is certain - you will be working for a business organist ion
A qualification in Business Studies will help you to understand how businesses are organized, the problems they experience and how they attempt to resolve those difficulties.
The units that you will study are:
- Exploring Business Activity
- Investigating Business Resources
- Introduction to Marketing
- Effective People, Communication & Information
- Exploring Creative Product Promotion An Introduction to Marketing Research
This is a one year course which will give you an A Level equivalent qualification.
GCSE Grade C or above in English and Maths
Retail // Accountancy // Marketing // Administration
- 2008 - 2011, 17 students went on to study Business at University
- 29% of students gained a distinction or Distinction*
- 50% gained a Merit
- 100% Pass Rate
- Overnight Business trip to London - visits to football stadium and tourist attractions
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Wirral High School directly.