Sport & Exercise Science BTEC 90 Credit Diploma at Great Yarmouth College
Combine academic studies with developing your sport and exercise skills and want a job-focused alternative to A Levels. Develop your leadership, organisation, and communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, expert tutors
- National and international trips
- Excellent equipment and facilities
- Opportunity for work experience in local clubs and leisure centres
- Progression to higher education at GYC
You need to have completed the Certificate in Sport (Exercise and Fitness)/Certificate in Sport (Outdoors)course or have at least 5 GCSEs at grade A*-C including Maths & English
Through written tasks, assignments, observations, group discussions, presentations, role plays and portfolio work.
You can progress to the BTEC Extended Diploma in Sport & Exercise Science course or an Apprenticeship
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Great Yarmouth College directly.