Apprenticeships in Childcare at FNTC Training Ltd
Do you live on the Isle of Wight? Would you like to work with children?
At FNTC Training we deliver specialist apprenticeship and traineeship courses for young people looking to start out their career in childcare.
We work with employers in the childcare sector in many different settings (nursery, pre-school etc.) and always have vacancies for young people who are willing to earn and learn.
A Traineeship in Childcare is your opportunity for pre-apprenticeship training and practical work experience.
An Apprenticeship in Childcare provides you with a blend of real work and real pay while you gain childcare qualifications.
At FNTC Training we deliver Apprenticeships and Traineeships in Childcare right across the Isle of Wight.
- We help you find a job with a reputable employer
- We support your training during your Apprenticeship
- We help you work towards a nationally recognised childcare qualification
- We offer FREE Traineeships in Childcare (which is Pre-Apprenticeship preparation and work experience for those who lack confidence or need a skills boost)
- FREE help if you need it with your English and Maths skills
- We have specialist tutors and assessors with lots of specialist experience in the childcare sector
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.