French A-Level at Wembley High Technology College
The course gives students the opportunity to develop their linguistic skills, gain a useful insight into another culture and reflect on various aspects of contemporary society.
- Media: TV, Advertising and Communication Technology
- Popular Culture: Cinema, music, fashion/trends
- Healthy Living/Lifestyle: sport/exercise, health and well-being, holidays – Family/Relationships
- Environment: Pollution, Energy and Protecting the Planet
- The Multi-cultural Society: Immigration and Racism
- Contemporary Social Issues: Wealth and Poverty, Law and Order and the Impact of Scientific and Technological Progress
- A Cultural Topic for example a region of France, a period of French history or a French novelist, painter, film director or architect.
French GCSE grade A*–B is required.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Wembley High Technology College directly.