Extended Project Qualification at Bishop Thomas Grant Catholic Secondary School
Delivery of the Extended Project Qualification will involve some teaching of the relevant skills plus mentoring and supervision of your progress. It will also involve extended independent work and will require in total up to 120 guided learning hours.
You will be required to:
- Choose an area of interest
- Draft a project title
- Draft aims and objectives
- Plan, research and carry out the project
- Provide evidence of all stages of project production
- Deliver a presentation to a specified audience
- You have a significant input in the choice and design of the project and take responsibility either for an individual task or for defined task within a group project.
- You will develop and improve your own learning and performance as a critical, reflective and independent learner.
- You will develop and apply decision making and, where appropriate, problem solving skills.
- You will extend your planning, research, critical thinking, Analysis, synthesis, evaluation and presentation skills.
- You will develop, where appropriate, as an e-confident learner and apply new technologies in your studies.
- You will develop and apply skills creatively, demonstrating initiative and enterprise.
- You will use your leaming experiences to support your personal aspirations for higher education and career development.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bishop Thomas Grant Catholic Secondary School directly.