Plumbing - Diploma in Plumbing (Level 1) at Hopwood Hall College
This qualification covers all the essential knowledge and skills needed for a successful career in domestic plumbing and heating.
The Level 1 qualification is designed especially for new entrants to the industry, providing them with the basic skills and experience they need.
• Health and safety in building services engineering
• Electrical principles and processes for building services engineering
• Scientific principles for domestic, industrial and commercial plumbing
• Common plumbing processes
• Cold water systems
• Domestic hot water systems
• Central heating systems
• Drainage systems
• Understand how to communicate with others within building services
No formal qualifications.
No cost for 16-19 year olds.
Compelting this cuorse allows you to progress onto the Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing, courses in other building trades or an apprenticeship.
For further information on where this course can lead, speaking to a tutor can help identify the right pathways and destinations for your future. They can also refer you to the most relevant people for more targeted support and information should it be needed.
For more information please visit www.hopwood.ac.uk, pick up a prospectus from the Rochdale or Middleton Campus or call us on 0161 6437560.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Hopwood Hall College directly.
Last updated date: 22 October 2015