Biology A Level at The Boston Grammar School
A Level Biology is divided into six teaching modules.
- Module 1: Development of practical skills in Biology.
- Module 2: Foundations in Biology.
- Module 3: Exchange and transport.
- Module 4: Biodiversity, evolution and disease.
- Module 5: Communication, homeostasis and energy.
- Module 6: Genetics, evolution and ec osystems.
Double award Science with a minimum of two B grades, confidence and competence in biological practical, mathematical and problem solving skills, a genuine interest and enthusiasm for further study in Biology.
Modules 1, 2, 3 and 4 are covered in Year 12. Module 1 is completed in Year 13 along with modules 5 and 6. All six modules of work are assessed in the A Level examinations.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The Boston Grammar School directly.