Health and Social Care Level 1 Diploma at City College Coventry
This is a vocational qualification that gives learners the knowledge, understanding and skills they need to prepare for employment. They also provide career development opportunities.
This qualification will give you the basic knowledge and understanding of working within health and social environment.
Things you will learn;
- Promoting Healthy Eating in Care
- Job opportunities in health and social care
- Communication with adults and children in health and social care
- Health and social care needs
- Personal care in health and social care
This course is a Study Programme which consists of:
- Vocational Qualification
- Work Experience
* If you have not already achieved a GCSE pass at grade C or above in English and Maths you will study Maths and/ or English as an integral part of your college programme.
4 GCSEs at Grade E or above including English & maths, or a relevant entry level qualification.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City College Coventry directly.