Management Level 3 Certificate at CSM Training
This qualification will allow practicing or potential first line managers to develop their management skills, gaining the knowledge, skills and understanding required to demonstrate their occupational competence against the related areas of the 2008 national occupational standards for leadership and management.
Around 22-28 weeks, but the exact timescale will be agreed at the initial planning meeting.
The main units are:
- Unit 9586 Manage own professional development within an organisation
- Unit 9600 Set objectives and provide support for team members
- Unit 9669 Plan, allocate and monitor work of a team
There are also a number of units that will be chosen at the initial planning meeting. Examples of the optional units are:
- Unit 9587 Develop, maintain and review personal networks
- Unit 9619 Manage risk in own area of responsibility
- Unit 9622 Review risk management processes in own area of responsibility
- Unit 9628 Manage/support equality of opportunity, diversity & inclusion in own area of responsibility
Successful candidates may expect to benefit from enhanced career prospect with management and leadership.
Successful candidates at level 3, may progress on to a higher level QCF NVQ – either in management or another appropriate occupational area – provided that their circumstances allow for competence to be demonstrated against the appropriate national occupational standards.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact CSM Training directly.