Health and Social Care BTEC level 3 Extended Certificate at Oaks Park High School
There are 4 units of which 3 are mandatory and 2 are externally assessed.
- Unit 1 Human Lifespan Development (Mandatory; External)
- Unit 2 Working in Health and Social Care (Mandatory; External)
- Unti 6 Meeting Individual Care and Support Needs (Mandatory; Internal)
- Unit 14 Sociological perspectives (Optional; Internal)
- Unit 15 Psychological perspectives (Optional; Internal)
- Unit 16 Supporting Individuals with Additional Needs (Optional; Internal)
- Unit 18 Physiological Disorders and their Care (Optional; Internal)
(Mandatory content 83%, External assessment 58%).
BTEC Award in Health and Social Care - Merit (if studied)
External exams, Internal Assignments
- Social work etc
- Health Care,
- Social Care.
- Registered Care homes
- Hospitals and primary care trusts
- Nursing homes
- Health centres
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Oaks Park High School directly.