Level 2 Award in Equality and Diversity at HTP Training
This qualification is for those who wish to gain knowledge and understanding of equality, diversity and inclusion. It will specifically enable candidates to appreciate the need for equality legislation, and the practical application of the law in employment and service delivery.
Who is the qualification for?
This qualification is ideal for those within the organisation with an interest in, or specific responsibilities for, promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. The organisational and personal benefits include:
- An awareness of the essential equality, diversity and inclusion responsibilities relating to the workplace.
- Reducing the risk of litigation
- Proven business case in diversity-positive organisations attracting additional customers from diverse backgrounds
- An understanding of the main provisions of the Equality Act 2010, including the nine protected characteristics and the various forms of discrimination
- Behaviour appropriate to the promotion of equality and valuing of diversity
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact HTP Training directly.