Health and Social Care Level 2 Apprenticeship at Brooks & Kirk Limited
The Intermediate level Apprenticeship in Health and Social Care is the first step on the ladder for those who wish to follow a career in the Health and Social Care sector. To complete the Intermediate level Apprenticeship in Health and Social Care competence was to be demonstrated in the following areas;
- Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England (QCF)
- Functional skills Mathematics at Level 1
- Functional skills English at Level 1
- ERR (Employee Rights Responsibilities)
- Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care (QCF)
Who is this qualification for?
The Intermediate Apprenticeship in Health and Social Care is suitable for those working in care roles in social care settings as well as those who are looking to begin their life as a carer. As long as you are over the age of 16 and passionate in caring then there is no reason to hold back on taking on the course.
‘Apprentices aged 16 and 17 may carry out personal care provided the person receiving care gives consent, they have been suitably trained and are deemed competent by their manager.’
- Care Assistant or Worker
- Personal Assistant
- Relief Team Worker
- Night Care Assistant
- Support Worker – Supported Living
- Home Care Support Worker
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Brooks & Kirk Limited directly.